I’ve been meaning to make this post since January 1, but have been focusing on writing books rather than blog posts. Now that I’ve got some breathing room, I can drop a quick note. I’ll do this bullet point style for quick skimming.
- My next book: Dreaming of Another. I don’t have a blurb for this one, nor do I have a cover. But hey, it’s got a first draft (and has already been checked over by fellow author Max Sebastian). The story follows a guy in his late thirties, Stephen, who’s started to have racy dreams of his college girlfriend. As he and his wife, Chrissy, relive his fateful summer of young lust, they unlock some fantasies that neither knew they had—Stephen’s voyeurism, Chrissy’s willingness for sexual adventure, and most stunning of all, Stephen’s buried desire to share his wife. When they get invited to a destination wedding in the Virgin Islands, knowing that Stephen’s ex would be there with her playboy husband, things really get crazy. That’ll be out hopefully in early March. Stay tuned!
- Following that will be the Training to Love It series. This had originally been one book (which has been written in full), but the story took on a life of its own. It follows a husband and wife (of course), Tom and Erin, who have a good, but “normal” suburban life: he’s got a good job, she stays at home with the kids, they’re happy. She joins a gym to get back in shape after having her second child, and that’s when she meets her personal trainer, AJ (if you read Nothing Forbidden, you’ll know exactly who I’m talking about). One thing leads to another and by the end of the first book, fantasy turns into reality. I could have stopped there, but the story had legs. Right now, it’s looking like it’ll be three books: the first dealing with the initial discovery of the wife-sharing fantasy, the second with the aftermath and what it means to be a “hotwife”, and the third explores what happens when AJ’s leash is finally off and he decides to take control of this couple. If you were disappointed at how he was tamed in Nothing Forbidden, read this series.
- Later in the year
- I have a couple erotic thrillers in the works, one about an art forger and another about a wife who goes undercover as a stripper. Not sure which will be finished, but I’ve written quite a bit of both already.
- Another anthology may be in the works, although this one’ll come once I hit a critical mass of shorts (around five).
- The seeds of a third Forbidden book have been planted in the dark parts of my imagination. We’ll see if anything grows there.
- I’m toying with a few other surprises, but will keep those close to my heart for now. As always, please send me email or leave comments here on what you like and what you’d like to read more of.
- Good stuff from my fellow authors
- Max Sebastian has his sequel to What’s Mine is Yours coming on shortly, cleverly titled What’s Yours is Mine. I’ve read about a third of it and it’s great. After the events of the first book, main character Sean starts to re-examine his own marriage and the lessons he’s learned watching Michelle and Henry. [Update: it’s out now on Amazon: What’s Yours is Mine by Max Sebastian.]
- Kirsten McCurran also has a sequel coming out, this one to Hot Dates. I’ve read an early draft of that and it’s pretty racy. This time, we get some chapters from Dana’s husband’s perspective, which I really enjoyed. Good stuff.
- And Ben Boswell also has a new book coming out entitled Dark Tide. This one’s great, especially if you’re looking for something that explores interracial themes, but without going into breeder/over-the-top cuckold territory. And as always, the wife in the book is awesome.
So that’s what I know of 2015 so far. Make sure you subscribe to this blog (at the bottom of the page) or follow me on Twitter (@kennywriter). I don’t post much here or there, but will always post announcements to new books (and those of my fellow authors). Eroticaformen.com should also have the new books if I remember to update it.